Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Writing Assignments




College is way different, than high school. College is a whole new meaning to me, in the way of writing assignments.  Monday November 1st, 2010 while my professor asks me if she can use one of my blog posts, to show the class mistakes of writing assignments. While the whole class reviews my blog post, and make changes on my writing I noticed how many mistakes were made. Having the class review, and correct my mistakes does not make me feel embarrassed is the opposite, it helps me realized how important writing is. In my opinion writing is very important in college, writing assignments is a challenge which I’m not willing to give up. College is way different than High school teachers become stricter on writing assignments. Writing, punctuation, grammar, and capitalization play a big role on writing assignments where if you not correct or make improvements on writing the reader would not understand what are we trying to said in the wringing process. What I personal think about these assignments would benefit not only me, but also other students who really want to success in college.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you did not take that as a negative but as a way to improve on your greatness! Keep doing what you are doing. I see that you are coming a long way!

    ReplyDelete