Saturday, November 6, 2010

Being a College Student

College, what is college? Is been a college student, same as been high school student? Today I decided to write my blog about been a student in college. I had been understanding what is been a student in college, it does not mean going to class sit in a chair a listen to the professor talk is beyond the point. I’m finding interesting college but also there is challenge. Having to deal with writing, assignments, research papers, and more work on a simple assignment. O During this year I discovered some classes which are in my interest which they teach me better ways to learn. English 050 has been a good influence and has shown me, and other students to dig dipper on a writing assignment or a reading assignment. What I mean going deeper, while reading talk to the text asking questions about the text that’s going dipper on a text lecture. I can expend hours writing, explaining the differences of college and high school but also new things I have learned from both. One of the big issues I have is when it comes to writing assignments college is more about writing almost in every class I been expected to write a assignment. What I found difficult on writing assignments, is my language barrier where I think in one language, and then I had to translate words into English. College is a challenge when we put our self’s in a spot and not managing time wisely. That’s college.

No comments:

Post a Comment