Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Semester

The ending of the semester is seems to became harder than when I started my first day in class. To Many assignments to due for each class and adding quizzes, tests, or even writing assignments. College is not easy. What is next? Choosing classes for next semester knowing what to take for next semester can be hard for me. Every day it seems it gets harder with assignments in each class. One more moth left and I already have two writing assignments to due. One five page long minimum and you want to be a college student huh??  The second one minimum two page long and has to be presented in front of the class. Don’t panic life cannot be easy there are some challenges which we had to defeat. By defeating these challenges would make us powerful in the way of knowledge and one day would not be afraid of taking these challenges.  What I’m worry more is choosing the right classes for next semester  and choosing  time between  one and other.  The Semester is ending there is good and bad things we learn from  each class I always stay positive and have a clear mind with goals in life.

1 comment:

  1. Omar your writing is getting so much better! I am so proud of your progress!

    ReplyDelete