Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cause and Effect

On November, 10 during my English class we watch a short video about eating McDonalds for 30 days. What we did was a cause and effect paper to see what happens when you eat fast food and the consequences. After doing cause and effect we had an assignment to do, we ware ask to choose a topic about something and do a five page research paper about something we are interesting. The topic I choose is alcohol abused the reason I chose it is because alcohol produces violence which my topic in the blog is about. Alcohol does not mean just violence alcohol has a very impact in our society besides violence in home or public. Everyone suffers when there is alcohol abused in our homes kids, and family.  People don’t realize how bad alcohol destroys families and produces violence in home as well as hate to the person who is depending on alcohol. I began this research which I really find interesting but also is a big problem in this society alcohol which affects our pockets money can really be hurt when alcohol is involved. In every 12 adults 1 of them is an alcoholic the rest can be social drinkers or cannot drink all. I’m in the process where I need to do more research in other to explain everything about alcohol and keep you guys informed.

1 comment: