Saturday, October 16, 2010

Punctuation

Well today my topic is not about violence, but I’m going to postpone this topic for today and talk about my project. Punctuation well I’m not really good with punctuation but i doing my best to try to explain this topic to a class on Monday. Periods, commas, apostrophes, and so much more why English grammar is so hard to understand??? Ok this is my story or my life need to deal with projects, and obstacles to success in college or life. Two weeks ago our English teacher told us our next topic would be Grammar, punctuation is my topic and what i need to teach the class me and another student. We are trying to do our best and see how it goes for Monday. At first when our professor said we need to teach the class about grammar punctuation i was surprise. I have never teach a class before so it would be a good experience. Ok well i would give more details in my next topic thank you for reading this. 

1 comment: