Saturday, October 2, 2010

Manage My Time

OK is Saturday night almost the end of the weekend, my English professor told all the students we have a week to complete 2 blogger  postings. Um why wait to the last minute ??? would i need a time manage on school and work and some other activities, is 8:30 i need to finish this post OK lest start. How many college students actually have a time manage schedule ??? well i do i need to work real hard on that. Time manage can be a really hard challenge if we don’t set our goals. OK my goal for this week would be set a calender and manage my time so i can pass English class and all my classes. I think i need to fine the way how to make time for school and personal interest. i apologize  for not following my topic today but i wanted to share this to all who read it i would take advice to.

1 comment:

  1. So maybe we all need to do something on time management. That's a pretty good idea. There is nothing completely wrong with waiting until the last minute, until it bites you in the butt! There in lies the problem!

    ReplyDelete